videokeman mp3

Tuesday 31 January 2012

FEVER FOREVER

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with the immunity of my body because I feel like I easily fall sick. I meant,I easily get infected to flu & fever. I think last week I already had my fever,cough,sorethroat & flu but too bad I got this shit again yesterday. I woke up and my nose bleeding like hell,fuck fuck fuck. Seriously I hate nose bleeding,its like euuuuw~


I thought it just a normal nose bleeding but my body temperature gettin' higher and the warden took me to the clinic,I just came back from the clinic & I got lost of medicine to eat. Thank God the doctor didn't said anything,he just said thats normal fever but I have to drink lots of plain water because I'll might get dehydration if I didn't do so. 


No worry guys,its just a normal high fever. I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.