videokeman mp3

Wednesday 1 February 2012

TIRED

SCHEDULE,Y U SO PACK?

It really made me so tired,I don't even get enough sleep for this week. This week really stressed me out with test and examination but I'm still cool,still trying hard to wake up every morning just to go to the college. Mama said,it's part of my sacrifice to get the highest pointer for my final this upcoming Mac. Another month to go and I'm still worry about all my assignments and portfolio that I haven't submit yet.

I wish I can go to a very long vacation after my final with.....ahhh thats impossible but for me,nothing impossible. I'll trying hard to get the highest pointer for my final,wish me luck luck luck!

By the way,I already got my 200bux book's voucher. You want it? In your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.